0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
- Stress reduction tea and honey
- Coloring book and pencils
- Stress tincture
- Lavender essential oil
- Clear quartz healing energy stone
Out of stock
One mindfulness tool to help calm down and relax your body system, is to use address the different senses: smell, sight, taste, touch, sound. We have created a relaxing kit that address as many of these senses as we could. All you need is some music!
This kit includes stress reduction tea and honey (taste), coloring book and pencils(sight and touch), Lavender essential oil (smell), stress tincture (taste and internal calming) and a clear quartz healing energy stone (touch).
- Stress Tea: This tin of 16 tea bags from Naturopathica has lavender, chamomile, linden, oatstraw, holy basil and schisandra to help fight stress.
- Soothing Balance Fortified Honey: This full sized jar of honey from Naturopathica has wildflower honey, passionflower, lavender chamomile, and rose blossoms to calm the nerves and rebalance the mind.
- Coloring book and pencils: This beautiful mandala coloring book for adults, is a great way to slow down and calm down. It is like a form of meditation and mindfulness. And 12 colored pencils are included so you can start right away!
- Stress Tincture: This ayruvedic herbal tincture is meant to help calm the nerves and reduces stress. You can take it daily in your water or tea.
- Lavender Essential Oil: This trial size Lavender Oil from Young Living helps reduce nervous tension, calms the body and mind, and soothes skin irritation.
- Clear Quartz: This stone is great for amplifying the energy in a room and clearing the crown chakra.
There are no reviews yet.